Carta para VE

Hi, Ve. It's time to say goodbye. 

It's been months since his relationship with Karine ended. Now I want to thank you for the friendship you gave me. I am also grateful to all of you for reñing and welcoming myself in Brazil last year. I thank you for all your help in making me understand all your words in English, all the cigarettes you rules me and for the comics and books you gave me and that I have here with me. I hope that you will continue to take advantage of life, that you will continue to fight for your ideals and that you will continue to grow like a free, revolutionary woman. I hope you can continue to build a healthy relationship with Octavian. I'm sending you a big hug from Colombia. . I am also grateful to you for sharing with me your musical tastes, for taking me to see that particular Star Wars movie, and for telling me that I smelled good and I looked handsome. That meant a lot to me. I would very much like to see you again, and if you come back to Colombia I would like you to let me know that we can talk, just as I hope that if one day I return to Curitiba and you are there, we can see each other. Love Enrique.

Postscript. In order to heal the pain I feel from the rupture of the relationship with Karine I am obliged to remove you from my social networks, I hope you understand. I don't want to dream rude. I just want to thank you for your friendship and company. To behave like a gentleman and accept the turns that life gives. 

Comentarios